The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018 and under this you now have the following additional rights to those in the Data Protection Act 1998:
* To withdraw consent for us to store/use your personal data
* To require us to erase all personal information
* To require us to restrict or object to specific data processing activities
* To request that you receive a copy of all personal information you have given and which we hold about you.
Use and storage of your personal information
The N.G.O. have gained your personal details directly from yourself through membership applications/renewals, purchases of our products/services, through contact from surveys/competitions/courses, or if you have registered to receive information or raised any concerns directly with us.
The data we hold could include the following:
* Individuals Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, Family Member details, Attendance of Events and Training Courses
* Business Name, Contacts, Address, Telephone Numbers, Email Addresses, VAT and Company Registration Numbers
* Financial information including Bank Account Details and Credit/Debit Card Details (not complete card information)
What we might use your information for
The N.G.O. may store and use your personal information for the following:
* Update membership details, insurance covers and other related services
* Communicate with you about your membership, our work, policies, claims, courses, events and including responding to your enquiries
* Use your payment details to process payments relating to memberships, renewals, refunds, courses and events
* Fulfil our obligations owed to any relevant regulator, tax authority or revenue service
* Communicate with you on any matters relating to shooting, conservation or any events happening within your area which could be of interest
Who we share your data with
The N.G.O. will never share or sell your details to any third-party companies. The N.G.O. where relevant may only share your information with the following:
* Third party service providers who support our organisation, such as Mailing House, IT and financial service providers.
*Regulators and law enforcement agencies including HMRC, Police and Financial Conduct Authority or any other relevant authority who may have jurisdiction.
How long your information is kept
We will retain your personal data on our records for a period of time and this will either be archived, deleted or anonymised. If you have any questions in relation to retention of your personal data please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are not satisfied with how we are holding or processing your personal information, would like to remove or check any data that we have on our records then please contact us. If you have notified us that you wish to cancel your membership with the N.G.O. then all methods of contact to you are removed from our system.